Unleash the full potential of your Panasonic entertainment system with our six-step guide to how to program your EUR7737z20 remote control.
Remote codes are sequences of digits used to program a remote control so it can operate specific functions on a particular device such as changing channels, adjusting volume, or turning the device on and off.
In this article we will teach you how to effortlessly configure your device so you can enjoy an uninterrupted viewing experience.
Panasonic EUR7737z20 remote code – how to set it up
By following the steps below you’ll be able to set up your Panasonic remote control in no time.
- Firstly, find the codes for the device you want to program, usually found online, on the device or manual.
- Now, make a note of the codes for each device.
- Turn off all the devices and make sure there are batteries in the remote control.
- Hold down the ‘power’ and ‘action’ buttons together for five seconds.
- Select the button on the control that represents the device you want to program and then enter the code.
- Finally, press the power button on the remote control and if the device turns on the correct code was entered. If not, repeat steps one to six.
What to do once your remote code has been set
It’s useful to know that the remote can be operated in a number of different ways.
If there’s only one device that needs to be turned on, first press the button that represents the device and then press the power button.
You may want to turn on all the devices at once, to do this, make sure all the devices are off and press the power button.
Now, all devices will turn on.
To turn the devices off, press the power button and the devices will go to standby.
If the remote needs a replacement, you can purchase another one from Amazon here.
If you’re unable to find what you are looking for don’t hesitate to contact Your Fix Guide.