If you own a Samsung Galaxy A20E, then you might be wondering how you can record the screen of your device.
Screen recording has become an essential feature of a mobile phone nowadays. A lot of people now record the gameplay of different games and run YouTube channels off of those videos.
Moreover, if you want to share something with your friends, screen recording also comes in handy at the time. In this guide, we will show you how you can use the screen record feature on your Samsung Galaxy A20E, let’s get to it!
How to screen record on Samsung A20E
Samsung has now started providing the ability to screen record natively. But, unfortunately, that feature is only available on the higher end smart-phones, such as the Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S20.
Some people expected that Samsung would add this feature to the A20E as well with the update to OS Android 10 in 2019, however, that did not happen. Though, don’t worry as we have the solution for you here is a quick guide on how to screen record on your Samsung A20E.
When you want to screen record gameplay, the first thing you will need to do is locate the Game Launcher, which comes pre-installed in the Galaxy A20E. If you can’t see the icon in the menu please follow these steps below.
- Go to settings > “Advanced Features” > turn on the option for the game launcher.
- Next, open the game launcher, it should automatically detect the games installed on your mobile phone.
- Open any game you want to record through the game launcher.
- Once open, swipe down on the top to display the notifications.
- In the notifications, tap on the game launcher notification.
- It should open an overlay on your game. It will include several different options.
- Chose the ‘record’ option.
- It should now prompt for some options such as ‘recording quality’, ‘sound options’ and more.
- Select the appropriate settings, and the screen recording is now ready to be started.
How to screen record with external applications on Samsung A20E
If you want to record apps other than games, then you would have to download a third-party screen recorder from the Google Play Store.
One of the best applications that you can use is the “AZ Screen Recorder”. It’s free and provides a lot of great features, such as being able to record the front camera simultaneously with the screen. It is also quite a light app, so it should not slow down your Samsung Galaxy phone.
Don’t lose Wi-Fi signal while using your phone! Whether you’re using your mobile for gaming in your downtime or screen recording for work, the last thing anyone wants is for the Wi-Fi signal to drop out.
The TP-Link Range Extender is here to boost any ordinary Wi-Fi signal all around the house, so there’ll never be a dead spot again!
Use the built-in screen recorder in other Samsung Galaxy phones
If you have a high-end Samsung smart-phone, such as the Galaxy S10 or above, you can use the built-in screen recording option.
To access that feature, swipe down twice on the notification bar. It will now display the Quick Panel. Here you will find the “screen recorder” option. Just select the option and your phone should start screen recording.
Say goodbye to poor Wi-Fi strength with the TP-Link Wi-Fi Extender
Boost your Wi-Fi today with TP-Link